An Advocate's Role (Rank?) is defined by the Organizer. A role defines two important things:
- An Advocate’s daily goal
- An Advocate’s permissions [link]
An Organizer can easily change an Advocate’s daily goal by assigning him a new rank. Default ranks and daily goals are:
Advocate – Daily goal 3
Super-Advocate – Daily goal 15
Team Captain – Daily goal 30
The can also adjust their own goal as the Organizer.
An Organizer can also create a custom rank with its own custom daily goal:
They can also change the default goals for the existing roles by deleting and re-creating those ranks, or creating a new rank with a new custom daily goal:
An Organizer can also change the permissions available to advocates. These permissions include:
- Advanced Searches on the Walk, Call, and Email activity pages to locate specific contacts
- Inviting other Advocates to their Organization
- Requesting a new Sub-Organization from their Organizer
- Posting a Broadcast for other Advocates to see via their Broadcast button
Note: If an Advocate’s rank has been changed, it will change immediately but the new daily goal will only be reflected for the following day.